Tuesday, October 18, 2011

Busy Little Bee

Recalling words of Commodus from 'The Gladiator' movie, it feels like being a busy little bee these days (maybe not that little, but still busy!) with several things going on. I'm kinda disappointed that I cannot come here to post more frequently, as I would wish, but the reality is just this. No time at the moment...


With the "Afya Bora' health project underway (implemented by my foundation Kiabakari with Agata Krupa in charge of the project and Zuza Grzesik helping her for the first month of its duration), German volunteers Denise and Thomas getting more and more involved with our Center for Education and Formation, myself busy with the construction and furnishing of the classroom for the standard two students in our primary school, incoming (this Sunday) Silver Jubilee of religious vows of the superior of my sisters in Kiabakari - Sr. Mary Chongo, prepared by the whole parochial community, and some other things going on along with my regular pastoral and spiritual duties - it has become quite difficult to be able to continue daily posting.

I would like to invite you to visit the album with recent photos of the Afya Bora project. The link is here.




Please, pray for my volunteers, sisters, construction workers, the whole parochial community and myself. Thank you! God bless us all!

No comments:

Post a Comment