Thursday, January 24, 2013

Serengeti Western Corridor

I would love to share with you a few pictures I took yesterday in Western Corridor of Serengeti National Park in Tanzania, while on the short day trip with my friends visiting me. It was a nice day, though not without problems. Our safari vehicle broke down early in the morning in the park, we had to wait more than two hours for a replacement. Tse-tse flies feasted freely on us the whole day and I cam back home beaten more than a hundred times, I guess. Still, it was a good photo opportunity, even if in this time of the year, migration is far away and one can spot only a few residing animals which do not move with herds. Click here and enjoy the beauty of the land of wonders of Tanzania and its flora and fauna.


No comments:

Post a Comment