Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Touching Moment

Such a touching moment it is! My closest friends and coworkers from our Foundation Kiabakari have gathered together for a special thanksgiving Mass on the occasion of my twentieth anniversary of missionary work in Tanzania. The venue of the Mass is a very special too and very close to my heart as it is  the Royal Cathedral on Wawel Hill in Kraków, the very place I was ordained priest on May 22, 1988. I am extremely grateful and deeply moved for this amazing token of love and friendship. In particular I wish to thank Agata, Bożena and Paweł for this initiative and for their effort to spread the word among our friends and supporters. As my personal token of appreciation I have celebrated the Holy Mass for them, for all members and suporters of Foundation Kiabakari and their families, at the same time as the Mass in Kraków, in the home chapel in my mission, right here in Kiabakari. Thank you, my beloved friends, from the bottom of my heart! Dziekuję Wam, Kochani moi, z całego serca! Asanteni sana, Wapendwa wangu, kwa moyo wangu wote!

No comments:

Post a Comment