Saturday, May 25, 2013

The Journey Within

Rainer Maria Rilke said once - "The only journey is the journey within." And this is precisely what we are about to do starting tomorrow when I begin a week-long parochial retreat as a preparation of the community of the faithful for the upcoming visitation of the sacred image of Divine Mercy in our parish. For the whole week I will try to guide the parochial community in prayer, meditations, spiritual talks and reflections along the main theme of the spiritual journey within ourselves for the sake of the renewal of our parish and our bonds as the family of God. The program of the retreat is here. I ask all of you humbly for your kind prayers and support so that the Almighty and Merciful God may use me as He pleases for the sake of His children in our parish. May the Holy Spirit guide and enlighten us along the spiritual path within and may God's will be done to the fullest. I promise you my sincere prayers for you and for all your needs. God bless us all!

No comments:

Post a Comment