Thursday, December 20, 2012

Mission Accomplished

Typing these words at the Julius Nyerere International Airport in Dar es Salaam. I am on my way back to Kiabakari. God willing, I will land in Mwanza midday, then will proceed to Buzuruga bus terminal to catch a bus to Kiabakari. Should be back home in Kia in the evening...


It has been a demanding week since I flew in to Dar. Several agendas on the to-do list. As I am leaving Dar today, I feel satisfied yet weary, happy and tired at the same time as so many things could go wrong due to factors beyond my control, but thanks to God's Providence, all went well, though till yesterday some of the most important things to do were yet to be accomplished.

Anyway, I am grateful to the Almighty for His blessings in this important week and for His power to enable us to achieve what we achieved. I cannot say yet what we have achieved exactly, let me be secretive for a little while longer, just to make sure that all pieces of puzzle fall in their respective places and everything is done and dusted.

Looking ahead now to the Christmas time and a New Year. Praying to God rich in Mercy to bless all of us with a wonderful and rich in graces time of Lord's Nativity, surrendering to the Lord all our plans and programs for the next year, trusting in His guiding Hand, protection, light and blessings.

Merry Christmas and a Happy and Prosperous New 2013 Year!

No comments:

Post a Comment