Thursday, May 17, 2012

On My Way Back

I'm on my way back to Kiabakari. Tomorrow, God willing, I will be there. Just a few things to deal with and take care of while I am here at the Indian Ocean coast (and imagine, I had no time for a swim in the ocean in these past few days!). Just a few things to pick up at German Supermarket for my volunteers in Kiabakari, and go... It was a calm, composed and very busy time here in Dar es Salaam, but I am happy that I was able to finalize ordering of delivery room equipment for our health center and some other things... Thanks be to God! Your prayers appreciated for the safe flight tomorrow to Musoma and God's blessings for the successful discharge of my duties, responsibilities and challenges that lie ahead in the coming weeks and months. God bless us all!

No comments:

Post a Comment