Tuesday, January 14, 2014

What's Cooking?

The New Year has arrived. It feels so good to enter a new year with prevailing conviction that I did what I humanely could to live it to the fullest and do whatever I could. Overwhelming gratitude do Merciful God who made it happen.

And now as I enter the New Year with all plans, dreams, resolutions, decisions and hopes, I can only repeat what I always do - In Te, Domine, speravi; non confundar in aeternum! Jesus, I trust in You!

You may ask what is cooking in the back of my mind, what lies in stake in this new year, what agenda I have. Well, it will become known and clear as we progress. For now, apart from the pastoral plan for the Year of the Family, reports of the finished development projects, hopes for the new ones, final stages of the registration of our schools, I work on final touches of the new website of Kiabakari. Hopefully, before I begin my long awaited holidays in May this year, the website will be completed and I will be able to publish it. Looking very much forward to it as it will combine and put together all assets in Kiabakari and will link in one place all things Kiabakari.

Wishing all of you happy and prosperous New Year both in your personal and professional lives, I pray for each and everyone of you. God bless us all!

No comments:

Post a Comment