Saturday, October 25, 2014

Six Years Ago

It was six years ago when on the day like today, October 25, we celebrated Golden Jubilee of my parents wedding. We had a family small celebration at home with the Holy Mass which I presided and the little function afterwards. It was the last celebration while my parents were alive. Soon after 2008 Jubilee, my Mum passed on to better life in Heaven, on January 3, 2009. Then later my Dad, on May 29, 2012.

Today they would have celebrated with us their 56th anniversary of the wedding. As they continue celebrating in Heaven with the choirs of Angels as I believe strongly, we continue to celebrate here on Earth through prayer and Holy Mass for their intention. In fact, I have just finished celebration of the special Holy Mass for their intention. May Good Lord grant them eternal peace and fullness of happiness in His House.

I ask you kindly to say Rosary or any other prayer you deem suitable for my Parents intention. Thank you in advance!

My Parents - Maria Halina and Wiesław Ferdynand
on the day of their wedding

No comments:

Post a Comment