Wednesday, November 27, 2013

Silver Jubilee in Kiabakari - Images


My Jubilee logo by Florian Ludovick Kaija

Men in black - me, Fr. William Bahitwa and Msgr. Aristaric Bahati






MC - Fr. Benedict Mukama Luzangi

Lighting the Jubilee candle given to me by Carmelite Cloistered Nuns in Bunda
at the beginning of my jubilee year in 2012

Fr. Maciej Braun, CR reading the history of my life at the beginning of the Mass

Fr. Godfried Maruru to the left. The preacher of my jubilee Mass

Our parishioner ordained this year - Fr. Augustino Mapambano, reading the Gospel

Fr. Godfried Maruru preaching the homily


My special guests - from right - Anna Maria, Marystella and Mama Domina


Offertory procession



Polish Resurrection Sisters from Buturu - Renata and Jadwiga



Bishop blesses the new pre-school








Bishop blesses the new wards in our health center

Buffet lunch ready

Sharing a light moment with Bishop Michael Msonganzila shortly before gifts ceremony



All three silver jubilerians with our Bishop
 from right: Fr. Julius Manyonyi, Msgr. Aristaric Bahati and me





My project task force representatives offering a goat to me

Alhaj Ramadhan Karim (the owner of Dubai Bazaar in Mwanza) with his wife

Traditional walking stick given to me by Mama Zakaria
hailing from  Barbaiq tribe from Ngorongoro area 

Checking the special shirt made for me by Mama Zakaria and her family


Muungano choir (St. Faustina, St. Gemma and St. Francis of Assisi choirs combined)

Altar servers

Health center staff


Blessed Edmund Bojanowski Primary school students performing



A word of gratitude


Bishop Michael Msonganzila speaking at the end of the celebration

Our Sisters (Kiabakari ans Shirati convents combined) bringing the jubilee cake



Glory to God in the highest and peace to His people on earth!

Thank you all for a wonderful unforgettable day!

3 comments:

  1. Mwenyezi mungu mwingi wa huruma akubariki katika utumishi wako uliotukuka Baba kwa taifa la mungu!!!!!!!! nimefarijika sana kuona picha nzuri na nyuso zenye furaha kwa kusherekea jubilei ya dhahabu ya miaka 25 ya utumishi wako kwa taifa la bwana !!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. thus smthing great Fr. all the best

    ReplyDelete
  3. hongera bab mola ukuzidishie kila jema

    ReplyDelete