Monday, July 7, 2014

From Wild Man To Wise Man

A friend of mine living in Kraków just recently gave me as a special gift a book written by Franciscan Friar, Fr. Richard Rohr - 'From Wild Man to Wise Man'. Thank you, Christopher!


I have been reading the book a this point of time and this read led me to the Male Spirituality website and to some of the recorded talks of Fr. Richard on YouTube. 

The book has been a revelation to me. I want to go through it slowly and deeply. I would suggest to all my male readers and friends to lay hands on this little gem of spiritual literature dealing with very rarely touched topic such as male spirituality. 

The same applies to the videos. Here below I embed a series on 'Why Males Need Initiation.' Listening to these talks, folks. They are quite revealing.




No comments:

Post a Comment