Wednesday, July 16, 2014

PayPal

You may have noticed a new addition to this blog - on the right sidebar, just at the top of it. The donation button from PayPal. Some of my readers have been asking me how I can cope running this blog knowing the internet data packages charges in Tanzania and elsewhere. They suggested to place the donation button in the blog so people can donate a bit to help me to make ends meet. Moreover, I would like to use donations to enable volunteers coming to Kiabakari to have free wifi by purchasing a mobile wifi router which are now available in Tanzania and keep it running by purchasing voucher cards to top up credit in the router. So, if you feel giving us a hand in this, you are very welcome. I will appreciate greatly your kind support.

No comments:

Post a Comment