Friday, March 23, 2012

Almost There

This morning I've finished home visiting of my sick parishioners and elderly members of our community. Then finished office work and handed over management of the parish, the health center, our schools and construction works to my deputy. Sorted out all papers I needed to take with me. A short meeting at health center followed, the same topics as the early morning meeting at breakfast with sisters at their place. I can say that I am almost there with my preparations for the home trip. This afernoon I will lead the Stations of the Way of the Cross and the following Holy Mass with the conviction that I did everythng humanely possible to make sure the parish and its institutions function as normal as possible while I am away and that the basic schedule for my trip is done as well. The rest I leave up to God and His Mercy. May His Will be done in us and through us.

No comments:

Post a Comment