Friday, January 11, 2013

Levitating Feeling Over Morning Coffee

I updated my status on Facebook yesterday as follows: "Looking forward to pick up where I left book-writing." I woke up this morning with a feeling getting stronger as I sip my morning coffee, that this is what I am about to do starting from February. On the hard drive of my mackbook there are some twenty new books in various stages of writing and some other only in my imagination. Most of these deal with Divine Mercy message, liturgy, spirituality, prayer life and so forth. Yet there are a few books which still need more thought and courage to commit to. Like the second part of my autobiography, essays on people portraits, short novels etc. We will see what is going to happen in the next couple of months and how this morning feeling pans out in reality. Do not wish me luck. It will happen by itself.

No comments:

Post a Comment