Monday, May 26, 2014

On My Way

This morning together with my classmate, Fr. Emil Furtak, we will begin our week-long pilgrimage to the holy relics of Blessed Pier Giorgio Frassati in Turin Cathedral and Saint Gemma Galgani in Lucca city.

We have been there already once in August 2005. This time I feel deep need to thank Pier Giorgio and Gemma for their intercession and protection over us in Kiabakari, surrendering my Sisters, parochial workers, staff of our institutions, the mission, our health center, pre-school, primary school and our dreams and challenges to their continuous protection and intercession.

I will pray also for all of my esteemed readers and all intentions dear to your hearts. Please, pray for our safe journey to Italy and back. God willing, we will be back on Saturday in Kraków. The detailed report will follow then.

God bless us all!



No comments:

Post a Comment