Wednesday, January 30, 2013

Year Of Faith in Kiabakari

In a couple of hours I will see managing director of the printing press in Mwanza, to discuss printing needs of Kiabakari parish and shrine for this year. I will collect also printed posters to be distributed in parishes, convents, institutions of Diocese of Musoma and outside the diocese, with the schedule of liturgical special celebrations of the Year of Faith in Diocesan Shrine of Divine Mercy in Kiabakari. The poster along with my letter and a special brochure will be dispatched the next week. At this point of time, I wish to express my gratitude to Miss Agata Krupa for design and graphic works on the poster. Judge for yourself the professional work she has done.  Click on the image to enlarge. Thank you, Agatka!


No comments:

Post a Comment