Friday, July 15, 2011

Touchdown

I feel so relieved and overwhelmed. The Jubilee Cross has come back home from the safari lasting from July 3rd till today, visiting all districts and outstations of the parish. This evening the Cross came to my house. We had a short liturgical service with solemn blessing of the Holy Water, blessing of the house (which I renew annually) and sung Divine Mercy chaplet for all the intentions we prayed for since the very first day till now. Then we had an agape, a supper I prepared for all who helped in the successful outcome of the peregrination of the Jubilee Cross. The dinner is over now, I'm dead tired but happy and satisfied. I will use this evening time for private prayer and a Holy Mass which I will offer for all my private intentions and for the intentions of my loved ones, relatives and friends. Tomorrow the last day. Two Masses, first at 7am with sacrament of marriage for three couples and baptism of 19 children; the second at 10am - the farewell Mass of the Jubilee Cross. People of Mugango will have their turn to welcome the sign of our salvation in their midst. We wish them all God's blessing they need and deserve!

No comments:

Post a Comment