Thursday, January 19, 2012

One Of These Days

Finding myself at the lowest point, mentally and psychologically, feeling tired and burnt out, searching anew for purpose of what I am and what I stand for and what I do...


In times like these, nothing else matters, just finding myself anew, finding the purpose anew, finding explanation, reason and meaning of what I stand for and what I believe I must do in my life and in my place.

In times like these, it does not matter how close, great and dedicated friends I am blessed with and how much they try to help. In times like these, one finds oneself completely alone in the wilderness of one's mind and heart, where only one can look for and find answers to all that's bothering one and kill oneself from within...

In times like these, supportive prayers are extremely important, as in most cases one cannot cope with this state of mind and heart and come up sane and resourceful and purposeful without emergency prayer support.

And this is exactly which I count on as I stand here in the wilderness of my mind and heart, seeking desperately for answers and light what to do next...


No comments:

Post a Comment