Saturday, April 20, 2013

Cards On The Table

Time for chats, emails, communications of all sorts has come to an end. The preparatory period of development project is more or less over. Things are now ready on the operational and organizational end. Time to lay down all cards on the table, roll up sleeves and get down to work. Although I get ready to fly to Poland at the beginning of May for my jubilee celebrations and other responsibilities, this does not mean that the work will have to wait. Quite to the contrary. My task force will get fully involved in the first stage of the construction works, so not to waste any minute while I am away. We have done everything that is humanely possible to make sure everything will go as smoothly as it can be here. I pray for God's blessings for us, and ask you all, my esteemed readers, to support us with your positive thoughts and prayers. Especially I ask you for prayers for those benefactors who pledged their support in Dar es Salaam during the fundraiser on March 9 and have not fulfilled their promises yet.  Nothing is impossible to God.

No comments:

Post a Comment