Monday, April 8, 2013

Divine Mercy Sunday

I woke up this morning at 5.30am. Surprised to say the least. It was 4pm yesterday when I went to bed to - as I told the housekeeper - to rest for a couple of hours after three days of celebrations. The all night vigil full of spiritual talks, liturgical services and few hours of confessions (five priests involved) was a great success and I managed to stay on my feet and fulfill my duties, but when everybody went home after the High Mass of the Solemnity, adrenaline dropped down - along with me.

I question myself today how the celebrations went and if we did what we were supposed to do and did we fulfill our duties and if what we did God was pleased with... I humbly reckon that we tried our best. We ask the Lord for forgiveness if what we did was not enough.

Today I feel totally tired but quietly happy in my heart. God was great to us and blessed us with a wonderful spiritual experience of the past three days. I continue to pray that His Will continues to to be done and fulfilled by all of us. He knows the way, the tempo, the outcome. Fiat voluntas Tua, Domine!






No comments:

Post a Comment