Tuesday, April 3, 2012

Holy Triduum

is coming... Today is my last day in Ulmerfeld, with one of my closest friends and classmates, Father Wiesiek (we were ordained together in 1988), and his fantastic parochial community. To be honest, these were days of rest and of recomposing myself, as I arrived to Europe on Thursday mentally tired and burnt out completely. I feel better now and though acclimatization takes time longer than I expected, still - I feel more positive and ready to tackle th coming weeks, duties and challenges. So, upon my return to Krakow tomorrow, I will proceed to one of the parishes at the foothills of Tatra Mountains, to help a friend of mine, who once was a curate in my home parish of St. Kazimierz in Krakow, and now is the parish priest of this parish I am heading to. He is alone there so surely any pastoral assistance on my part will help him a bit. I am looking forward to this experience. Apart from liturgical services, I will have time for prayer and meditation, continuing the inner renewal of my self. Obviously, I will not pray for my intentions only, far from it! Rest assured, all of you will be deeply seeded in this prayer. Have a blessed Holy Week, genuine conversion to God and His Church and may the Holy Triduum bring you back to full life with Risen Lord! It will be thus a very happy Easter indeed.

No comments:

Post a Comment