Wednesday, July 6, 2011

The Cross

The seventh day of the peregrination of the Jubilee Cross in my mission. Time flies fast indeed. Too bad my macbook cannot be used for the time being until I get my burnt charger repaired or replaced (which will take time). I will write more on what has been going on during those first seven days of an intense pastoral  program. But, I can say already in this quick post that the impact of this spiritual exercise has exceeded my optimistic expectations. I pray only that its fruits lasts...Here is a handful of pictures taken in the past days...

Sunday July 3, 2011 - 14th anniversary of the dedication of the shrine. In the picture: the Holy Relics of the Cross of Our Lord, preserved  in the shrine










On the way from Madaraka to Nyamisisye Madukani

No comments:

Post a Comment