Saturday, July 23, 2011

LUKU

Feeling good and proud of myself as I was able to figure out all by myself how to buy electricity units via mobile M-Pesa service. Tried the whole afternoon yesteday in vain as the network was busy and the service not responding, but eventually I succeeded and was able to purchase kilowatts via Vodacom M-Pesa. Then I waited for like half an hour before the confrimation sms came in with the code to punch in the meter. So I went and did punch the numbers and the code was accepted. New balance appeared on the display and we were spared of power cut home-made (by running out of units). Amazing how technology can ease our daily lives.No need to drive to Musoma to pay bills or to buy LUKU units. Just doing all this in the privacy of the home. Great!

No comments:

Post a Comment