Monday, August 29, 2011

Back Home

It took a full week to come back to blogging. Surely, the past week was not an opportune time to do this. In short, the trip to Poznań was a very positive and fruitful, both on medical ground and social-wise. Reconnecting with my friends who took care of me in a style, going through thorough medical checks and knowing what is going on with me, great meetings with valuable persons and social moments - all this made for a rich six days spent there... I'm grateful to God and my friends for making all this possible. Now, back in Kraków, continuing  with the densely packed holiday planner. The weather reminds me of Kiabakari, hot and humid. But, being with Dad at home, and meeting friends who are closest to my heart is truly priceless...

No comments:

Post a Comment