Thursday, May 9, 2013

Radio Bonus

Yesterday I had an opportunity to talk a bit on various issues concerning myself, my vocation, silver jubilee, my missionary vocation and work, Kiabakari and Divine Mercy and so forth during a radio interview at internet Radio Bonus  in Kraków. The excerpts of the interview have been published just a while ago at the Archdiocese of Kraków portal www.franciszkanska3.pl. The link to the article is here.

For those of you who would like to listen to the recording, I was told it would be aired tomorrow, Friday, May 10th at 5pm Polish time. I was told also that they intend to publish the audio file of the recording, so those of you who cannot access the radio at that particular time, could do so at their convenience.

I wish to express my gratitude to the Radio Bonus staff, in particular to Miss Magda Dobrzyniak and Miss Karolina Putlak who organized the interview, for this unique experience and an opportunity to share. God bless us all!

No comments:

Post a Comment