Friday, May 27, 2011

Talking In The Night

After a few nights of good rest and sleep, though waking up in the middle of the night as it has become a routine since 2005 when I had my goiter almost completely removed and since then those interrupted nights begun...last night was one of those I barely had any sleep at all and found myself talking in the night...


When I found myself I lost sleep or can't find a way to fall asleep, I don't usually waste time and get busy with thinking, planning, reading, editing, you name it. Thanks to the modern social communication technology, I find myself sometimes chatting with friends over internet, especially from those time zones where it is a daytime or an evening hour, writing emails, responding to letters sent to me and so forth...

So, even though I feel heavy a bit, not only because of missing a good sleep, but a lousy weather today, with low pressure, heavy clouds and - at the moment - rain that just started to pour down a little, I still am happy and satisfied as I had a quality time at night, being able to connect with friends who were online in the early morning hours and think through some important issues and plans...

This is a magic of African nights. They are never the same. They bring unexpected things. New dimensions. Thrills. Ideas. Breakthroughs. Life.


Have a great weekend. Praying for you always!

No comments:

Post a Comment