Saturday, May 21, 2011

Signature

Job well done. What is left is to put signatures on payment vouchers for all involved in the renovation and refurbishment of St. Martha and St. Robert Bellarmin Houses i.e. the guest/volunteers house and the rectory. I'm positively happy and satisfied with the outcome of the works. Truly, my task force stood up to my expectations and standards set for this job...


My place will return to its quiet mode after all guys leave this afternoon. I will set a kitchenette in St. Martha House slowly, placing utensils and equipments in their respective places.

I'm glad the mainstream works were done right before my 23rd anniversary of ordination which I will celebrate in private. This is the way I like to mark my own anniversaries. My whole professional life I have been involved in preparations of various feast and celebrations for others - cardinals, bishops, VIPs etc. I feel awkward and out of place when put in spotlight myself.

That is why I want to dedicate this renovation and refurbishment works to St. Martha and St. Robert Bellarmin who keep watch over us, pray for us and intercede for us as Saint Patrons of our houses and all who inhabit them or are our guests.

I celebrated thanksgiving Mass in Bunda Carmel, thanking the Person who called me to priesthood, to missions and to Kiabakari. Our Lady. Tomorrow on the very day of my priestly ordination I will celebrate the Holy Eucharist of renewed committment to Jesus, the King of Mercy and the place He chose for Himself. Kiabakari. Let His Will be done in everyone and everything.

This will be my personal signature. Not on payment voucher, but on the act of total committment to Him through Her. The act I keep in my personal files.

Have a nice weekend! Will pray for you as always.

No comments:

Post a Comment