Saturday, May 21, 2011

Agape

My sisters invited me to come over for the dinner tonight. It was a noble and kind gesture. The superior of the community explained that the sisters wanted to thank me for everything I did for them since the beginning till now and also to apologize for whatever mistakes and troubles they caused along the way. I was moved by this token of appreciation and apologies. I did the same in my short speech and it felt so great to connect on a higher level, after getting in terms with the past...


After the fabulous food of which my sisters are well known already, the sisters brought a home baked cake and a gift box. To my surprise, when I opened it at home just a moment ago, I found nice table mats and a set of cooking pots which I always wanted, which they were using while staying in the rectory. I am really happy and grateful!

Tomorrow is my turn to host sisters in my house for the lunch celebrating my 23rd anniversary of ordination. I will be ready to repay in kind, I guess...

Stay blessed!

No comments:

Post a Comment