Sunday, May 22, 2011

In The Lord I'll Be Ever Thankful...

The Fifth Sunday of Easter. For me and for sixty five of my classmates from major seminary in Kraków - also  a 23rd anniversary of priestly ordination in Kraków's cathedral. Please, join us in thanksgiving today as we sing - the same way we sung on that day after ordination in the cathedral on Wawel Hill - 'In the Lord I'll be ever thankful'...



Please pray for us as we - getting older but not necessarily wiser, but perhaps tired and burnt out a bit sometimes - continue to journey ahead in the Church and the world, that this inner fire lit by Christ the Good Shepherd, the Most High Priest of the New Covenant, on that memorable day, may burn bright till the end of our days on earth...

I wrote more on that day which changed us forever, in my post a year ago. Please, visit this link.

I am about to celebrate my first Mass in the shrine in Kiabakari. I will offer it for my Loved Ones, Relatives, Friends, Formators and all those whom I met on the way in my priesthood who helped shape me and my priesthood the way it is now. Without you I would be a lesser man. Thank you from the bottom of my heart for your love, prayers, words of wisdom, patience, support, forgiveness and faith in me and Kiabakari...

No comments:

Post a Comment