Sunday, March 17, 2013

Wrapping Up The Retreat

As I waved my farewell to Fr. Alphonce vanishing in his pickup driving down the hill on his way to Mwanza, I felt overwhelmed by the goodness of the Lord who gave us these past four days of intense preaching, prayer, Eucharist and detachment from daily worries. I am deeply grateful to God for sending Fr. Alphonce to us. He was instrumental in bringing the message from God to us and I am happy that many of our parishioners showed up and participated. I pray now for his safe return to Mwanza and God's reward for his sacrifice for our sake. And I pray for ourselves, for abundant fruit of our inner conversion, our living faith which express itself in good deeds and staying away from the Evil One and his kingdom on earth. I pray for all of you, my friends and readers. God bless, protect and lead us all!



No comments:

Post a Comment