Tuesday, May 11, 2010

DVD on Kiabakari

My new book, soon to be available in bookstores, will have an extra incentive which is a DVD produced by a friend of mine and myself last year in June. This is a short concise story on Divine Mercy vision in Kiabakari - its origin, beginnings, history and present state...some 29 minutes of intense footage.

It has been aired on TBC1 -Tanzanian national television - several times since July 2009. I've received overwhelmingly positive feedback from viewers throughout Tanzania.

Its success made me to decide to include Polish subtitles and prepare it for Polish market as well. English version is underway as well.

Each copy of the book will have this DVD enclosed as a free gift. It is my hope that moving pictures will speak volumes and make worthy supplement to what I've shared in the book itself.

The DVD design

Can't wait to have the book in my hands!

No comments:

Post a Comment