Friday, May 21, 2010

The Dark Side of the Hill

It was such a beautiful, sunny and breezy morning today. Just perfect for checking on the fame of this side of Divine Mercy Hill - if it deserves to be called 'a dark side' of the hill by some cheeky volunteers who happened to work in Kiabakari in our health center. And this nick just stuck and cannot be unstuck...

But, frankly speaking, there is nothing about it to deserve such nick. Maybe because the vegetation of this side of the hill is thicker, there are more trees and bushes on this side and this makes for a lovely shade and shadows since early morning, with sun just piercing that thick vegetation with its relentless rays...

So, I took my camera out and set off right after breakfast to see what is 'cooking' on this side of the hill...

Now, this is what I found out:



I wonder, if my side of the hill deserves to be called the 'dark side'? To me, it looks simply like a paradise! What do YOU think?

No comments:

Post a Comment