Monday, April 4, 2011

The White Star

Watching highlights of my home town football (soccer in USA) team - Wisła Kraków - on YouTube and walking down the memory lane, when I was like those fans waving scarves, singing their hearts out and displaying their pride in love of their team... I never was a hooligan, just a pure fan, fully dedicated to Wisła, but never despising any other team nor their supporters. I'm not a bandwaggoner as many of football fans all over the world, including African fans, are, jumping from team to team, supporting only those who win... I stick to my team in good and bad times. This is Wisła Kraków, this is Liverpool FC, this is FC Barcelona... You can say whatever you want to explain your bandwaggoning. To me, the real fan stay with his/her team forever. Like in a good solid marriage!


No comments:

Post a Comment