Thursday, April 21, 2011

Elevation

Tonight, during Consecration Prayer, as it has been a tradition for me for the past twenty three years since I became a priest, in the Holy Mass of the Last Supper of Holy Thursday, I will elevate all my Loved Ones, Relatives and Friends and all intentions dear to their and mine hearts - up to the Lord together with the consecrated Bread and Wine. I will elevate all readers of my blog and everyone I was blessed to meet in my life as well. So, take courage and lift up your heart and spirit knowing that there is someone somewhere in Africa, on the top of Divine Mercy Hill, who thinks about you and embraces you  fondly in the Eucharistic Prayer and Sacrifice, elevating you, your life, worries and joys, thoughts and intentions up to the Lord... My prayers are with all of you... Happy Easter!


No comments:

Post a Comment