Friday, October 29, 2010

Kwaheri Ya Kuonana

KWAHERI YA KUONANA in Swahili language means GOOD BYE TILL WE MEET AGAIN. Just a very quick note, but fully loaded with emotions, sadness and feeling of inevitable looming over me. This is my last evening in Canada before I fly tomorrow early morning to Toronto and then to San Francisco to start a second chapter of my North American odyssey...


I won't go into details how desperate and sad I feel at this particular moment, full of praise to my hosts and new friends who did everything humanely possible to make my stay as perfect as possible, grateful for all snippets of love, kindness and generosity I have experienced in those past fours weeks... Thank you so much, you know who you are... I hide all of you in my heart and will take you with me to Africa. Rest assured I won't forget you and your magnanimosity. God bless you much!

And now, looking ahead to the completely new experience of United States of America, as I visit this country for the first time in my life, I am ready for anything that God has prepared along the way there. I immerse this second chapter of my journey - with all friends and people I am about to meet and learn, with all that is going to happen - in the Ocean of Divine Mercy, asking for intercession of Our Lady of Mercy, St. Joseph, St. Brother Andre, all Archangels and Angels and my all Patron Saints. May God's Will  be done in all and in everything.

Next post from California, if God allows me to do this. Good bye, Canada, see you again, if and when God wants it....

No comments:

Post a Comment