Saturday, June 12, 2010

Layout

Just playing with the new design templates and layout for this blog... Figured out that more compact text body would be more friendly to read posts. I am not satisfied yet with the result, so please feel free to drop some comments how would you see this blog should look like. After all, it is for you!

Enjoying two days of transition from Kiabakari to retreat place, in Dar es Salaam at the moment. Weariness and stresses getting out of me through every inch of my body...Thank God for this short period, as I won't enter the seminar and retreat with all this nasty burden weighing on me...

The weather in Dar is quite clement, heat is somehow subdued, it is June after all, late autumn in our East African terms... Temps ranging from 20 to 30+  C degrees, bearable, very nice...

Tomorrow leaving for Mombasa by Precision Air short hop from Dar es Salaam. On Monday work starts. I will pray for you, please, pray for me too and for sisters...

Have a blessed Sunday, my dear friends!

No comments:

Post a Comment