Monday, June 14, 2010

Mosquitos

I just can't sleep. Not only because it is my chronic problem of sleeplessness since long, but this room I am in, here in Mombasa Generalate house of Sisters of St. Joseph, has so many mosquitoes, it is impossible to sleep! I don't know where they were hiding during the afternoon hours, as I didn't spot any...There is this mosquito net over the bed, but it is ill fitted, too small and too tight, so I can't use it... not even a fetus-like position would help!



It was too much of a blood-fest for those little nasty killer to my liking (see the video clip how they do it here)... Got up now and with a bathroom towel I went on a killing spree...Sort of Search and Destroy Mission. Killed them all, blood, my own blood smeared now on walls around the bed, but more are coming, I don't know where from! All windows have nets! So, I guess this is it if my peaceful sleep is considered...arghhh....


See the mosquito life cycle video clip here.

I have just finished on Saturday a dose for malaria. It's the second malaria in three weeks! Now, the only question I have is when and how strong the next malaria is going to be....

No comments:

Post a Comment