Monday, June 28, 2010

Happy Birthday, Dad!

Today is my Dad's Birthday. I called him on Saturday evening to wish him all the best as he turns 74 today. Still going strong, still smiling and jovial, still kind and open-hearted, still fighting and keeping faith and positive attitude, though home alone, after Mum and Grandma passed away last year. I'm proud to have him as my Dad.


Plurimos Annos, Dad! May God bless you and keep you safe and sound in His hands! Live strong and go strong!


My Dad (first from the right) visiting Mwalimu Nyerere and Mama Nyerere in his house in Butiama in 1995. Second to the right is parish priest from St. Kazimierz Parish in Kraków.
 

1 comment:

  1. I actually enjoyed reading through this posting. Many thanks... I am Belated wishes....

    Miami Kia

    ReplyDelete