Monday, September 26, 2011

Happy Moment

I'm extremely grateful to His Eminence, Stanisław Cardinal Dziwisz, Archbishop Metropolitan of Kraków, for his kind consent to grant the diocesan shrine of Divine Mercy in Kiabakari the Relics of Blood of Blessed John Paul II. This morning, His Eminence officially handed over the Relics to me in archbishop's palace at Franciszkańska 3...


I am overwhelmed and happy as I asked officially His Eminence upon my arrival to Kraków for this great gift to the shrine in Kiabakari, which was built due to mainly Holy Father's help through his the then secretary, Mons. Stanisław Dziwisz. So, I thought, it was fitting to ask the Cardinal for the presence of the Relics of Blessed John Paul II in the shrine of Divine Mercy; and we all know how much we owe the spread of Divine Mercy message to the Holy Father's personal effort and piety....

I'm flying back to Kiabakari with the Holy Father, Blessed John Paul II. Hard to believe! Too happy I guess, too incredulous... I believe firmly that the Holy Father will bless and intercede for us in Kiabakari, and will help us to finalize the vision of Divine Mercy in Kiabakari....

Blessed John Paul II, pray for us!






No comments:

Post a Comment