Sunday, September 11, 2011

Back Against The Wall

In times like this, when I have back pressed hard against the wall and struggle to overcome challenges that haunt me from every angle, it is amazingly reassuring to experience genuine friendship which bonds stronger than despair and uncertainty of the future. Again, the same way as I felt a week ago when I reconnected with my best friends in Ireland and was comforted by their love, care and warmth, I feel here with my classmate and my best friend together wih the mission group and the whole parochial community... I will leave tomorrow with Wiesiek for Poland, strengthened by this empowering experience. I will never be able to respond to their hospitality and openess, I will try though, the best I can... May Good Lord keep them safe and sound always...

No comments:

Post a Comment