Thursday, September 22, 2011

Low Note

Hitting a low note today, I reckon... Couldn't wake up as usual this morning, getting up too late and too exhausted, partially due to the restless night, partially due to the yesterday's hectic schedule and maybe partially due to the lousy foggy weather, Kraków's specialty, which brought the lousy feelings...


I vehemently dislike to oversleep the scheduled time of a wake up alarm bell. It disrupts the whole day as I had some 10 minutes left to get to Sisters' chapel for the morning Mass. Adrenaline rush and disapproval of my own inability to wake up on time. I just don't like it!

And now the day unfolds but this unpleasant feeling of failure lingers on... I guess I need another cup of coffee to get over it. And later on to drive to Łagiewniki and the John Paul II Center - 'Nie Lękajcie się!' to bring a right balance to the day. The last day of astronomical summer as we welcome the autumn tomorrow...

Have a nice day! At least you...

No comments:

Post a Comment