Wednesday, June 8, 2011

Chapati

Expecting Mare and Mare to come back from school safari to Serengeti any moment now. They went with some forty plus children, two sisters and two pre-school workers this morning to visit one of the most famous wildlife parks worldwide. Of course, muffins and sandwiches went with them as well...

I called them a few minutes ago and they were on their way back, expecting time of arrival in a half an hour or so... I can only imagine how hungry they all are! Parents awaiting their children and me awaiting Mare and Mare with some nice chapati freshly made along with a wonderful beef stew with carrots to go along. Plus a sip of a quality wine to flush down the dust of Serengeti.

I am curious how M&M will comment on their first ever trip to Serengeti. Did the reality meet their expectations? Or rather - they will come back disappointed? I will soon know. I hope only they were able to take some great shots to share with us on their blog.

Ok, gotta go back to the kitchen to see if everything is ready. My malaria and ameba drugs work, stomach revolution calming down gradually and my forced numerous trips to the place where even the king goes alone - stopped at last... It was a genuine rollercoaster...

Hopefully, tomorrow will be better and malaria will give in to drugs.

No comments:

Post a Comment