Thursday, June 23, 2011

Witness Shirt

Thank You, Bożena, for making my catechists happy! We have just finished our monthly meeting with catechists, planning for the reception and the peregrination of the Jubilee Cross in the parish - its outstations and Small Christian Communities. There was one surprising moment when I told them that our benefactor helped me to make special witness shirts - polo shirts with printing on them - for all catechists in the parish...

Bożena, our boss of the chancery in Foundation Kiabakari, asked me a while ago to celebrate a series of Masses for her and her friends intentions. The Mass stipends for these Masses I decided to use to do what I wanted for a long time now - the witness shirts for my catechists.

Thank you for your piety and thoughtfulness as you have suggested to your friends to help me and my parish by sending Mass intentions to me to offer them here in Kiabakari shrine. Without this decision I would not be able to achieve this goal as I am in dry after the completion of the construction of sisters' covent.

Front reads: Council of Catechists, Kiabakari Parish,
Diocese of Musoma (and the picture of the shrine)

Back reads: Saint Barnabas, Patron of catechists of
Diocese of Musoma, pray for us!

On behalf of the parish, catechists and myself, I say - Bożena, asante sana!

Catechists in their new witness shirts

No comments:

Post a Comment