Saturday, October 2, 2010

Formula One

Just a couple of hours ago I landed in Montreal. This is my first ever trip to North America...Felt like Christopher Columbus getting the first glimpses of the New World through the visors of the Swiss LX 086 about to land in Montreal... But my real excitment erupted when -on our final to the runway - we passed by the Formula One circuit on the island on St. Lawrence river...


My hosts promised me to take me there with their car to take a tour of the circuit and get some pictures... The circuit of the first ever Grand Prix victory of Robert Kubica a couple of years ago if I am not mistaken... Montreal is a wonderful city, I fell in love with it at the very first sight...Anticipating great times and meeting fantastic people in the coming days...

No comments:

Post a Comment