Saturday, October 9, 2010

Homesick

A very relaxed morning, kind of reward for the past busy, action packed days... And the homesick feelings creeping in, as I go through emails and smses from Tanzania and Kiabakari... Something just hit me in the stomach and made me wanting to go back to Tanzania as I miss it badly... I can be in paradise here in Canada, I may be surrounded by the most wonderful people imaginable, yet still my heart and soul belongs to Africa, to Tanzania, to Kiabakari...


Just watched nice video clips from Serengeti and Ngorongoro and this even worsened my feelings and desire to cut short the trip and go back. Still, I know very well that I have to press on and continue with this journey, spreading the word about Kiabakari, Foundation Kiabakari and the reality of life and genuine needs of my people I love, respect and serve... It is for them I am here... So, I have to overcome this longing for Kiabakari and get on with my duties. See you, later, Kiabakari...aaaahhhh...


No comments:

Post a Comment