Friday, October 15, 2010

Sleepless In Montreal

Impossible to sleep while mesmerized by the voice of the one of the best countertenors of all times - Andreas Scholl... How can I sleep when this voice sends me into orbit of my dreams, passions, worries, despairs, joys, prospects, lights and shadows??? Impossible!


Please, bear with me and stop in the tracks of your busy life and marvel with me at the beauty of God's abundant generosity, spreading freely His gifts among us...Some of us are lucky to get more than others... ahhhh... How I wish I was one of them...


Since I am not, then let's listen together and thank God for giving this young man gifts the rest of us can only dream of...I cannot listen to this piece without crying, I just can't...The rest you will have to find on YouTube or elsewhere as I am powerless in writing more or posting more links... I just can't...


No comments:

Post a Comment