Saturday, October 9, 2010

Silence

I love waking up to the silence of the morning...so rare in my life as the day gets busy right from the start in normal circumstances in the missionary life over there in Kiabakari or even when I'm home in Krakow...But not today...This morning is just me and the silence of the Montreal smooth waking up to life on Saturday morning...

I don't have to go anywhere till lunch time...I don't have to do anything that will make my adrenaline rush through my veins... I don't have to look at my watch stressed since the very first lifting of my eye lids... Such a unique and invaluable gift of today's morning hours... Just me and the silence... and the life around me waking up so slowly and carefully... peace in and outside of me... hmmm...must be cold this morning as I look outside through the living room window... but I will be okey... with a hot cup of coffee held with both my hands, I just brewed to fill this silence with coffee aroma enhancing the coziness of the homey sensation, feeling the warmth of it spreading in my body... and listening to Tori Amos adaptation of Depeche Mode hit - 'Enjoy the Silence' in low volume...

Mornings like these happen once in a few years maybe in my life... Let me enjoy every moment of this magic moment... Thank you, my Father in heaven, for this wonderful gift...

No comments:

Post a Comment