Saturday, October 2, 2010

Habs

Just came back from the initial tour of Montreal, guided by my host. It was just awesome! I fell in love with the city and the ambiance of the place, people and places...



Went for a midday Mass at the Basilica of Our Lady, the Queen of the World, which reminded me of St. Peter's Basilica (check the photo), then visited another 'shrine' - Bell Centre - the home of Montreal Canadiens...


I fancied going to the game while in Montreal as I have been Habs fan since childhood but the tickets are sold till the end of the season, only few single seats left here and there in green zone which is very expensive - 215 Canadian dollars per head, yikes! Maybe if I find a sponsor haha...

I love Montreal, so cool to be here and people are so easy going and relaxed... I love it...

Now awaiting with anticipation my very first meeting with my fellow moderator on The Scuderia.net forums. We may go with his car to test F1 circuit on the Isle on St. Lawrence river...How cool is that???

No comments:

Post a Comment