Wednesday, February 1, 2012

School Books

It's been a good first day of the new month. Drove to Musoma, collected school books for standard three and four future students (we have only standard one and two classes so far), drove back home and put them to store to wait for the next year and the next. All this due to the generosity of our sponsors of educational adoption program of Foundation Kiabakari. Well, not everybody fulfills his or her obligation, that is why I told the bookstore owner that I will pay in full by the end of this month. I simply have not enough money to pay for the books. The money flows slowly into the foundation account. I do hope by the end of the month we will have enough to pay for the books... Thanks be to all who pay in time and allow us to move ahead! Here are some pictures of the books I brought home today.





No comments:

Post a Comment