Thursday, February 23, 2012

Turning The Page Over

Low life symptoms today. Tiredness creeping again caused by sleepless nights and overwhelming sense of responsibility for my friends from Austria, visiting since last week's Tuesday till yesterday. They moved on in their safari, flying to Zanzibar, and me coming back home with two other visitors from Dar es Salaam, who came to visit Kiabakari and do some media work. Today is a reset day for me though, turning the page over and setting my mind for new works and challenges. Not able to do and accomplish much today, still I am grateful to God for what I was able to do under physical and psychological circumstances. Tomorrow will be better! Praying for all of you during this Lent and wishing you abundance of Lord's blessings and lights for this holy season.

No comments:

Post a Comment