Saturday, February 4, 2012

Shabby Tools

Going through my photo albums, I came across these pictures (below). Twenty years passed since I took the first one in January 1992. The remaining two are the recent ones (taken a couple of years ago). Looking at them I cannot but pray in gratitude to God who made all this possible using us, shabby tools. Surely, there is nothing impossible to God. Please, praise the Lord with me for His power and might, for His love and patience towards us, for His eternal plan towards Kiabakari and all people who have been already touched by the Message of Divine Mercy here. Misericordiam Domini in aeternum cantabo!...





2 comments:

  1. The photos say it all - marvellous development of God's vineyard !! Well done - it is only when we look back that we can see how far we have travelled. What an amazing journey it has been for you and what a gift to the people of Kiabakari.Not without much 'sweat and blood' from you but what a good outcome. D.G.
    Re your blog I have no experience in this field but I enjoy reading it so I am happy with any design!. Lena

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, indeed. The photos say it all... Yet they don't tell the tale of hope and despair, joy and failure, sickness and loneliness, setting tough goals ahead and struggling to achieve them. The history of Kiabakari has two sides. But I am grateful to God to give me this opportunity to test my limits, resolve and trust in His Providence. Though I do not wish anyone to go through the same ordeal, but myself I am really thankful. This stuff truly make men out of boys...

    ReplyDelete